- On connection to your Wifi, it works for the first a few page load, then slows down and even lose connection.
I've searched online and there're quite a few "fixes" and only the following works for me and I also consider it as "an easiest fix" for now.
- Go to "System Preferences" -> "Network".
- Select your "Wifi", click on "Advanced".
- Select "Hardware" tab.
- Choose "Manual" from the "Configure" dropdown.
- Choose "Custom" from the "MTU" dropdown.
- Fill in "1453" in the blank box.
- Save, turn off then turn on your Wifi.
Once connected, should be good. If not, reboot your computer and try again.
This is just based on my own experience and try at your own risk.